Implementation of turnkey projects
We offer several options for the implementation of “turnkey” projects, depending on the resources and needs of the client.
Prior to implementation, the devision of responsibilities between client and supplier is determined.
For the needs of project implementation, we offer:
- Concept preparation
- Production of automated process technological equipment
- Installation and commissioning
- After-sales support
Bering manages turnkey projects in accordance with the scope of work specified in the contract.
We work with Project Management Professional (PMP) certified by Project Management Institute (PMI)
We offer project management consulting in areas of:
- products and capacity selection
- equipment definition
- preparation of process flows and building requirements
- feasibility studies
- option appraisals
- dairy factory design
- tender management
- investment cost estimation for tender activity
- request for quotation (RFQ) tender documentation preparation
- collection of the turn-key offers
- consulting during contracting phase
Supervision of mechanical and electrical installation
- project schedule – coordination with investor and suppliers
- consulting regarding equipment definition
- technical and technological consulting regarding automation functions
- design qualification (DQ) supervision
- control of supplier’s production during implementation phase
- supervision of FAT tests of equipment before delivery
Production of the special process equipment in block execution
Participation in start-up works
- dry tests (IQ – installation qualification)
- wet tests (OQ – operational qualification)
- CIP validation procedures
- performance tests (PQ – performance qualification) ¸
- participation in training
- collaboration with customer during first production tests
- preparing final project documentation
Starting new process production is always a great opportunity for business, which also carries a responsibility and risks connected with it. Capitalizing of that opportunity and reducing the risks greatly depends on the installation partner.
Whether it’s a greenfield plant or expansion of existing operations, with Bering by your side you can count on finishing project to the very end. When your equipment is installed and running.
Bering offers own “know-how” maintenance and support solutions, which allows to ensure smooth work of a production line or an entire plant.
Skilled field service engineers are at your service to make sure you get an optimum return from your maintenance investment.
Maintenance Services include:
- Preventive maintenance
- Corrective maintenance
- Production support
- Maintenance management
- Performance validation
- Equipment assessment
Parts and components
Bering offers the quality parts and components services from reliable producers.
- Make delivery plan with customer tailored to the specific needs
- Ship on time
- Different logistic solutions tailored to your needs
- Express delivery option
Parts and components are tested and certified for food industry applications.