Basic project design is done after project goals are defined in the phase of conceptual design.
It helps to clarify the following questions:
- How our goals achieved?
- Which production processes are needed to achieve goals?
- What main equipment is needed?
- How to include new equipment into the existing process?
- How much space is required for the project?
- What are the utility requirements?
- What is basic project schedule?
- What budget is necessary for investment?
Basic project design documents
- Basic process description preparation
- Basic process flow chart preparation
- Basic equipment layout preparation
- List of main equipment preparation
- Estimation of utilities consumptions
- Basic project schedule estimation
- Budget estimation of project value
- 3D basic model design
- 3D scan of existing facilities
5D process engineering
We offer innovative 5D detailed engineering which allows effective control for technological and construction part of the project.
5D detailed process engineering & controlling includes:
- 3D model
- time control option(4D)
- costs control option(5D)
5D approach allows client to have good control over costs of implementation and project schedule.
Using 5D engineering & project management help client to avoid unpredicted costs and allow to implement the project in planned time.
Client can order 5D detailed process engineering & controlling
- as a part within the turn key project
- as a separate service
Detailed project design documents:
- detailed process description
- detailed process flow chart – P&ID
- detailed equipment list
- 3D model of building and equipment
- utilities consumption estimation (steam, water, ice water, electricity, etc.)
- 3D model of product and CIP and other installations
- 3D model of utility installations
- definition of process limits – connecting points with other systems
- preparing of process automation concept
- preparing of time plans
- consulting for civil works related to process equipment